Change the look of the Photoshop interface
1. Go to “Edit” and then click on “Preferences”
2. Now choose “Interface”
3. From there you can do all the adjustments to the interface
What can I change?
Although it is very easy to change it, there are still some restrictions. Below you can find the full list of the possible changes. The last two need a restart of the program.
– Color of the entire interface (Only black, white and different grey tones)
– The colors and borders of different screen modes
– The language of the user interface
– Sizes of buttons fonts in the interface