Create a PayPal donation link or button
1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. On the right side click on “Manage Buttons”
3. Choose “Create new button”
4. In the dropdown menu choose “Donation”
5. Select your region or language
6. Decide if you want the PayPal button design or upload your own one (not necessary if you only create a link)
7. Give some additional information (optional)
8. Choose the currency and the amount
9. In the optional settings tab, you can define where donators should be forwarded if they complete or cancel the donation.
10. Press on “Finish” and you get your Html-tag as well as your URL and a QR-Code.
A PayPal donation link or button is something really cool. It’s simple to set up and you can get your donations from all around the world. But keep in mind, that there are some fees from PayPal. Especially for small transactions like $1 PayPal may not be the right solution. More about their fees can be found here.