Export a single layer in Photoshop
To export a single layer in Adobe Photoshop, we use the “Quick Export Function”.
1. Go to the layer panel and make a right-click on the one you want to export
2. Choose “Quick Export as PNG”
3. Now you can decide where to safe the layer
How can I change the format and quality of the quick export?
By default it will always save the layer as a PNG. But you can change this.
1. Click on “Edit” and then go to “Preferences”
2. Now choose “Export…”
3. There you can change the format, location and some other parameters