Audio effect on entire track in Premiere
1. Open the “Audio-Workspace” or go to “Window” and then to “Audio Track Mixer”
2. Here you can find the same audio tracks as in your timeline
3. In the white space on the top open the drop-down menu and choose your effect
4. The effect is now added to the entire track with all clips on it
5. By double-clicking the effect you can change the settings
6. If you want to add an effect to the entire project, then use the master on the right
With this option it is possible to simply add an effect on every clip on the chosen track. Once you have added the effect in the audio track mixer, you can change the audio pieces in your timeline as you want, and the effect will automatically apply. To add effects to the entire project, simply use the “Master-Track” which is displayed on the right side.